We are Hankyu Travel DMC JAPAN, Japan's leading travel agent. We were founded in 1948, just as international commercial air travel began to come into its own, and have grown along with the travel industry. And what do we have to offer when you visit Japan ? Simply the best in travel services based on :
- over 60 years experience
- our extensive facilities and information network
- our talented and efficient travel personnel
Hankyu Hanshin Holdings Group Organization
Company Name：Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd.
Establishment：22 February, 1948
Head Office：2-5-25, Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka, Osaka Pref
- February 22, 1948 Launched airline agency business as the agency division of "Hankyu Corporation"
- October 5, 1960 Split from Hankyu Corporation and launched as "Hankyu Kokusai Kotsu-sha"
- April 1, 1962 Merged with a sister company “Hankyu Kotsu-sha”, whose main business was domestic travel, and changed the company name to “Hankyu Kotsu-sha” the next day, on April 2.
- April 28, 1964 “Hankyu Kotsu-sha Tokyo Building” completion A
- January 18, 1977 Established first overseas subsidiary as a travel business, Hankyu Express USA, Inc.
- February 1, 1991 Merged with the Hankyu Group's travel company "Nihon Kanko Club" based in Kyushu
- April 1, 2005 Became a core operating company with the establishment of holding company "Hankyu Holdings, Inc."
- October 1, 2006 With the business integration of "Hankyu Holdings, Inc." and "Hanshin Electric Railway Co., Ltd.", became a core operating company of "Hankyu Hanshin Holdings, Inc."
- October 1, 2007 Launched as "Hankyu Kotsu-sha Ryoko Jigyobunkatsu Junbi Kabushikigaisha", in order to succeed the travel business of "Hankyu Kotsu-sha" via an absorption-type split
- April 1, 2008 With the move of the former "Hankyu Kotsu-sha" to an intermediate holding company and change of name to “Hankyu Hanshin Kotsu-sha Holdings”, the travel business and the international transportation business split, and the company was re-launched as travel business operator "Hankyu Kotsu-sha"
- April 1, 2010 With the reorganization of travel business of intermediate holding company “Hankyu Hanshin Kotsu-sha Holdings, Inc.”, the company launched as the media-sales-centric, new “Hankyu Kotsu-sha” and the business-travel-centric “Hankyu Hanshin Business Travel"
- April 1, 2013 Became the core business company of Hankyu Hanshin Holdings's travel business