[Notice] Guidelines for resumption of the travel to Japan for your customers
Your Travel To Japan
- 11.05.2022SPRING JOURNEY IN KYOTO
- 02.05.2022BEAUTIFUL KIMONO DYEING
- 18.04.2022THE BEST CHERRY BLOSSOMS IN JAPAN - KAWAZU SAKURA
- 06.04.2022REPORT OF JIGOKUDANI MONKEY PARK IN NAGANO PREF.
- 22.03.2022SPRING IN JAPAN & GEISHA RELATED ACTIVITY WITH LUXURY TOURS JAPAN
6 Important Points
To Enjoy Safe Trip
- 1. Physical Condition Check
- 2. Hygiene Management of Chartered Bus
- 3. Safe Facilities
- 4. Guides with Masks
- 5. Physical Distance
- 6. Requests for Participants
Our Mission / Services
Guided tours, Transfer services, Accommodations, and more! Your satisfaction is our priority. We will handle your requests with great care from the small details to the big picture. Each step of the way will be delivered with quality. For the success of your event in Japan we will customize it to meet your needs.Staff introduction
Efforts for new coronavirus infectious disease (COVID-19)
A. Conditions to make our judgment on resumption of acceptance of the travel to Japan
- (1) The country/countries of traveler(s) is/are excluded from the countries/regions subject to the Japanese government's entry ban.
- (2) Compulsory waiting measures for 14 days after entering Japan have been lifted.
- (3) The prefectures to be visited do not refuse visitors or not request self-restraint.
- (4) The aircrafts and other necessary transportation systems are in service.
- (5) The hotels and restaurants are open.
- (6) The tourist facilities are open.
- (7) The facilities and transportations have implemented the safety measuress based on the guidelines for each business category to respond to the COVID-19.
B. Guidelines for resumption of acceptance of the travel to Japan
1. Important points of planning and proposing a tour:
a. Our first priority are the health and safety of the participants, the tour guide, and the suppliers.
We will collect information and make reliable arrangements for the tourists beforehand to let them participate the tour without anxiety.
- a. Regarding the tourist facilities in the closed spaces with poor ventilation and/or in the crowded places with many people nearby, we will determine their eligibility to be included in the tour itineraries, after confirming their contents of infection preventive measures specifically.
- b. In consideration of the implementation of preventive measures such as hand washing, gargling, disinfection, ventilation, and temperature testing, we provide the plans in more time than usual.
- c. We will rather avoid providing lunch boxes and arrange dining facilities as best as we can. If there is no dining facility on the way, we will try to spare more free time for the own meals.
- a. Our first priority are the health and safety of the participants, the tour guide, and the suppliers.
2. Selection criteria for the facilities and operation rules of our tours:
We confirm that the infection preventive measures are being implemented in accordance with the guidelines for each business category to respond to COVID-19, through the website of each facility or in writing. We will check the following points intensively for the selection of facilities.
- a. Hotel
- - Disinfection of rooms and common areas, permanent preparation of disinfectant solution in public spaces, and wearing a mask of the staff.
*The meal facilities in the hotel follow the contents of the restaurants as below.
- - The hotel facilities prohibited or restricted by our company’s infection preventive measures.
- b. Restaurant
- - Disinfection of tables and chairs for each replacement of customers, permanent preparation of disinfectant solution at the entrance, wearing a mask of the staff.
- - The meal providing method, such as avoiding serving in large dishes. For buffet style, infection preventive service method and dining environment to avoid crowds (table arrangement, spacing, etc.).
- c. Chartered bus
- - Disinfection inside the car before operation, permanent preparation of disinfectant solution at the vehicle entrance, wearing masks of the drivers/crews.
*In the sightseeing bus, the number of passengers should be about 50% or less of the capacity and two seats will be used per person, and the maximum number will be 26 people per bus(not including tour guide), if possible.
*We will arrange a bus equipped with an in-car ventilation system, if possible.
- d. Tour guide(s) (and/or Hankyu staff)
- - He/She/They will confirm and request the infection preventive measures with each facility.(before the arrival and on the spot)
- - He/She/They will encourage the tourists to respect the infection preventive measures and strictly keep wearing mask.
- - He/She/They will carry spare thermometers, spare masks, or spare disinfectant solution for the tourists.
- - During the tour, the tour guide(s) (and/or Hankyu staff) will manage their physical condition, such as temperature testing, hand washing, and gargling activities every morning.
- e. How to go sightseeing
- - The travel earphones are used to avoid close contacts with tour guide(s) during all sightseeing tours with guide(s) if possible.
- - The reservation are taken in advance at the touristic places since admission restrictions might be assumed.
- f. Aircraft
- We will comply with aircraft companies’ countermeasures for COVID-19 infection in the aviation business.
- g. Trains
- We will comply with railway companies’ countermeasures for COVID-19 infection in the railway business.
3. Guidance and confirmation by the tour guide(s)(and/or Hankyu staff) during the tour:
- a. Guidance to the travelers
- - He/She/They will encourage hand washing, gargling and wearing a mask.
- - He/she/they will make sure that the restaurant staff wears a mask and will ask the participants to wear the masks until the start of the meal, to wash or disinfect hands, to pay attention to the spacing of the seats, to disinfect their hands frequently with the sanitizing hand wipes before/during meals.
- - He/She/They will request the travelers to refrain from entering the fitness facilities and disco(for the time being).
- b. Items to be confirmed by the tour guide(s) (and/or Hankyu staff) for the infection prevention
- - If hotels, restaurants and buses comply with our guidelines or not?
- - Every morning he/she/they will check all participants’ health condition in the hotel lobby.
- c. Pre-confirmation
- - He/She/They will check the reservation status of the entrance points and the entrance method(Will there be any admission restrictions on the day?)